Number of People Nice Enough to Stop By....

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Powerplay Point Podcast Show #6



Podcast Powered By Podbean

Playoffs, playoffs, and more playoffs.  It's all about the silver chalice we call Lord Stanley's Cup.  Here is my latest show regarding all eight matchups plus an in-depth preview of the Caps' series against the Bruins which starts tonight.  We end with the story of the game that defines what it is to be a Caps fan--the Easter Epic.  Don't get it?  You will when you listen.

One final note as I didn't mention this in the show, but shame on you Charles Wang for what you did.  I know what I saw that night I watched the Easter Epic and you can't tell me that Pat Lafontaine never existed. Because I saw what happened and even as a fan of the opposing team I know good hockey, not to mention class when I see it.  Pat Lafontaine exemplifies both.  You sir on the other hand have neither.  It is a crime that you are dragging the Islanders' good name into the muck with your idiocy.


Running time is just over an hour, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Put it here, bring the smack if you want, but back it up and be respectful.