Number of People Nice Enough to Stop By....

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Recap 12/13 vs Philadelphia Flyers

I'm not going to waste anyone's time (including mine) with a detailed recap.  While I didn't see the whole game, I saw enough that made me want to vomit.

Ought to call the team the Washington Jeff Halperns.  And why?  Because apparently he was the only one that was even aware there was a game last night.  The whole team should kiss his ass right now.  Yes I'm that disgusted.

Speaking of disgusted, I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that locker room.  Damn I hope Coach Hunter ripped them a new one.

Not that all four goals were his fault, but I think it's time to give Tomas Vokoun an extended vacation.  He's too busy blaming his teammates for the soft goals he's letting in and the million and a half he's getting is starting to seem like even less of a bargain with each passing game.  The only problem is that Michal Neuvirth hasn't exactly looked like a million dollars either.  Time for some Braden Holtby action I would say.

No point in going over the stats, as I said--everybody sucked with the possible exception of Jeff Halpern.

By the way, if you want to score it might help if you SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK!


Why is it this team always forgets what it is they can do to win?

Next up is a rematch with yet another team that humiliated them--the reborn Jets.  No more nights off gents, get it done or get your golfing gear.

You'll excuse me now as I have to pay my respects to the God known as Kohler.  This team is causing me to lose a lot more than my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Put it here, bring the smack if you want, but back it up and be respectful.