Number of People Nice Enough to Stop By....

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 7, 2010

WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING....

About the Washington Capitals, that is.  They say it, I link it.  When I mean others, by the way I mean outlets outside the Baltimore/D.C. sports media, including fellow bloggers.  Heeeeeeeeere we go.......


Looks like the Capitals aren't the only angry team in the East.  Funny how being beat by Les Canadiens will do that to you. (Vancouver Sun)

USA Today pointed out that both our goalies are young.  But then who hasn't?  I'm not worried because both Varlamov and Neuvirth can hack it.

Here is an AP article about how there aren't too many new faces on the Caps this year.  Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

Due to yet another injury to Varlamov, your Opening day goalies are...(The Sporting News)

What MJ has to offer according to The Bleacher Report.  I suppose you know by now I don't mean Michael Jordan.  I refer of course to Marcus Johansson.  There--I spelled it right!

Nice to know Alex Ovechkin rates in GQ, among other things.  He also rates himself, though the author does a painfully good job of reminding us about his failures last year. Ouch!  To be sure, there are some nice things in there too. (New York Times)

The Top 10 NHL storylines for this season, according to Michael Farber at Sports Illustrated.  Hard to believe that "Crosby vs. Ovechkin" only rates sixth.

and this goofy one I just tossed in...

Just for laughs I went to Google Maps and typed in "Washington Capitals" expecting to see the Verizon Center, and instead I got...a location that no longer exists!!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Put it here, bring the smack if you want, but back it up and be respectful.